Family Medicine Job In Emeryville, California
Stanford Family Medicine EmeryvilleNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Family Medicine (w/out OB)
University Medical Partners
University Medical Partners (UMP), a partner of Stanford Medicine, is seeking a full time BC/BE Family Medicine physician to join our clinic in Emeryville, CA.
- Full time is 36 patient contact hours, 18 patients a day
- Opportunity to practice full spectrum Family Medicine without OB including procedures
- Access to specialists
- Diverse patient population
- Light call schedule (telephone calls) distributed evenly among all physicians.
- Eleven (11) providers in group: 6 FM physicians, 5 Advanced Practice Providers (NP/PA)
Why practice with us?
- Competitive salary and generous benefit package including 401k, malpractice coverage and more
- Collaborative and collegial environment
- Physician-led and managed Medical Group
- Partner with Stanford University School of Medicine Faculty
- We utilize EPIC as our electronic medical record
- Relocation allowance
Our mission is to deliver on the promise of Precision Health and Wellness to our patients, their families, and the community we serve. We partner with Stanford Medicine in a common vision of clinical excellence, education, and innovation.
University Medical Partners, Inc. is a California professional corporation owned and led by physicians and other healthcare practitioners. We aim to enhance group and individual performance through a unified and high-quality clinician-led network.
Our philosophy stresses the importance of family and community involvement in the care of patients. We love the challenge of taking care of entire families, particularly in today’s world where families can take so many different forms.
In fact, we partner with Stanford Health Care to give you the best health care possible: individualized and convenient care with access to Stanford specialists and technology. Your health needs will be coordinated through MyHealth, our easy to use, online tool. With MyHealth, you can manage your appointments, access your confidential medical records, request prescriptions, and more. Together, we are providing a higher level of health care.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV to: UHAprovider@stanfordhealthcare.org
Anchored by Stanford Health Care and the Stanford School of Medicine, University HealthCare Alliance (UHA) is dedicated to providing the highest standards of clinical excellence in order to ensure access for Bay Area patients to leading providers, while contributing to Stanford University’s well-respected Stanford Hospital and Clinics’ transformation into a broader and more integrated regional health system. Together, UHA and Stanford are pioneering new ways to practice medicine across multiple locations, using Stanford’s advanced resources to create seamless continuity of care for every patient.