General Surgery Job In Georgia
General Surgery Need In Southeast GeorgiaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
General Surgery need?in Southeast Georgia
Southeast Georgia based Hospital is looking for a Board Certified or Board Eligible General Surgeon to join their team.?
- This opportunity would be employed through the hospital
- Joining 3 other currently employed General Surgeons in their practice.?
- Call requirements for this opportunity would be 1:3.
- Strong support system
- Hospital is a regional health system and the only nationally accredited hospital in Montgomery, Toombs, Treutlen and Tattnall counties.?
- It also features a 15,000-square-foot cancer center and a network of physician practices that serve the surrounding communities.
- They offer the latest in medical advancements including cutting-edge cancer care, life-saving heart attack procedures, women"s services, wound care, and more.
- All private hospital rooms.
- Six surgical suites - among the most advanced in the state.
- A large emergency department with 22 trauma, diagnostic and treatment rooms.
- A Women"s Pavilion with large, spacious labor and delivery suites and a state-of-the-art nursery.
- An ultra-modern cardiovascular lab where physicians can provide diagnostic and interventional cardiology services such as angioplasty and heart catheterizations using up-to-date radial angioplasty approach.
- Employment position?
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive and flexible benefits program
- PTO and CME allowance
- Occurrence-based malpractice
- Our city is known as the ?Sweet Onion City?.?
- Our community has prospered greatly because of our ability to grow the sweetest onions in the World!
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.