General Surgery Job In Elko, Nevada
General Surgeon Need in Northern Nevada CPH# JOB-2698182Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Sitting at an elevation of more than 5,000 feet, Elko is a thriving northeastern, Nevada city and is bordered by the towering, snow-capped Ruby Mountains, often called the Alps of Nevada, and the lush, glacier-carved Lamoille Canyon. There is no shortage of outdoor activities to enjoy, everything from ATVing to heli-skiing. Within minutes of downtown Elko, visitors can enjoy rock climbing, mountain biking, hiking, hunting, fishing, or backpacking.
Contact your personal consultant to tell them what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs. We have phenomenal relationships with facilities around the country, and a team dedicated to helping you with every step of the hiring process.
Please contact Trevor Jensen at 801.930.3776 or send your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Competitive base salary plus incentives/bonuses and additional stipend
- Loan repayment assistance, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, plus a full benefits package
- Hospital-employed general surgery practice
- See a wide mix of general surgery cases including laps and scopes
- Join 4 other general surgeons in the area and share a 1:5 call
- Board-certified or board-eligible candidates
- New graduates and H-1B/J-1 visas are welcome to apply
- Located in the center of northern Nevada's Great Basin between Salt Lake City and Reno
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.