General/Adult Psychiatry Job In Somerville, Massachusetts
Outpatient Medical Director Needed in a Boston, Massachusetts Suburb CPH# JOB-2698926Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Somerville is a city located directly northwest of Boston and north of Cambridge. In Somerville, there are plenty of bars, restaurants, coffee shops, and parks. The public schools are above average.
Contact your personal consultant to tell them what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs. We have phenomenal relationships with facilities around the country, and a team dedicated to helping you with every step of the hiring process.
Please call Joanne Davies at 203.663.9339 or email your CV and reference to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Full benefits package with generous paid time off
- Site qualifies for state loan repayment opportunities
- Provide clinical and administrative leadership for adult outpatient psychiatry service
- Establish departmental goals in collaboration with senior leadership
- Average patient load per day is between 12 to 15
- Academic affiliation with Harvard
- Must be board certified and leadership experience is preferred
- H-1B visa candidates welcome
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.