Internal Medicine Job In Maryland
Elite, Physician-owned Baltimore Suburb Practice - PartnershipNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Enterprise Medical is partnering with a provider-owned, multi-specialty practice in the northern suburbs of Baltimore, Maryland.?
- This is a 70+ provider practice of whom 60% are Primary Care physicians with the vast majority practicing adult internal medicine.?
- Outpatient primary care position with no inpatient responsibilities.
- Sites with current openings may include: Towson, Reisterstown, Baltimore City and Pikesville.
- Easy access to specialists within the group including: Audiology, Cardiology, Dermatology, Diabetology, Endocrinology, Gastroenterology, Optometry, Ophthalmology, Otolaryngology and Urology.
- The group has its own Urgent Care Center that is open on weekday evenings and Saturday mornings, a group of Diabetic Educators and a Nutritionist as well as an endoscopy center and cardiac imaging center that performs nuclear stress and cardiac pet scans.
- The position has a partnership option with a salary guarantee the first two years and a lucrative benefits package.?
As Maryland?s largest city and economic hub, Baltimore is a diverse and colorful city known for its rich history, distinct neighborhoods, beautiful harbor, unique museums, and world-renowned hospitals, including Johns Hopkins Medicine to the east and the University of Maryland Medical Center to the west. Known as ?Charm City,? Baltimore has transformed into to a dynamic urban center fueled by a diverse, innovative economy. Baltimore is accessible by air, port, rail, and highway, making Baltimore a good place to live for commuters. Easy access to DC, Philly, Boston and NYC!
For more details, contact:
Michelle Roach McAllister
Job ID#: MR-2107-89400
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.