Recruiter Job In Omaha, Nebraska
Recruiting Outreach Partner - (Omaha, Nebraska, United States)Next Steps... Apply Now
- Plans and implements recruitment, selection, and applicant outreach activities.
- Creates and maintains social media and web campaigns to increase the applicant pool, utilizing a variety of web-based and social media outlets.
- Designs and implements initiatives to increase employee usage of web-based mediums that are organizationally beneficial and drive highly qualified candidates to apply.
- Monitors and participates in online conversations to build brand awareness and promote job openings.
- Develops and reports on social media campaign metrics to determine campaign success rates.
- Establishes and maintains community partnerships to promote specialized positions and develop new applicant streams.
- Organizes community events to educate and attract a diverse applicant pool and candidates with specialized qualifications.
- Collaborates internally to ensure that Affirmative Action goals are strategically addressed.
- Coordinate’s career fair participation and acts as point-of-contact for career fair activities.
- Collaborates with marketing to develop collateral for career fairs.
- Leads and organizes special projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Marketing, Advertising, or equivalent experience.
- Two to Three years of experience including human resources, recruiting, and social media.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements pertaining employment.
- High level of professionalism and interpersonal skills.
- Extensive knowledge of social media platforms and campaign strategies.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels in the organization and with business contacts in an articulate, professional manner while maintaining necessary degree of confidentiality.
About Boys Town:
Boys Town has been changing the way America cares for children and families since 1917. With over a century of service, our employees have helped us grow from a small boardinghouse in downtown Omaha, Nebraska, into one of the largest national child and family care organizations in the country. With the addition of Boys Town National Research Hospital in 1977, our services branched out into the health care and research fields, offering even more career opportunities to those looking to make a real difference.
Our employees are our #1 supporters when it comes to achieving Boys Town's mission, which is why we are proud of their commitment to making the world a better place for children, families, patients, and communities. Unique perks to Boys Town employees and their families include free visits to Boys Town physicians and free prescriptions under the Boys Town Medical Plan, tuition assistance, parenting resources from our experts and professional development opportunities within the organization, just to name a few. Working at Boys Town is more than just a job, it is a way of life.
September 9th, 2021
What would happen if you could ?improve circumstances for those who are suffering from abuse, addiction, abandonment or violence, so they could reach their potential?
That is the question Boys Town has spent a century answering. It is what inspired and drove our founder, Father Edward J. Flanagan, and it continues to motivate our mission to this day.
Boys Town believes today, as our founder did 100 years ago, that every child deserves a future, every family deserves to stay together and every community deserves to thrive. And we believe that all of these things should be achievable without regard to race, religion or background.
So, for the young man dodging gunfire on the streets just to get to school, the family torn apart by substance abuse, and the community crumbling from neglect and social disorder, Boys Town offers hope. But we offer hope as more than just an abstract concept; we substantiate it with programs and solutions grounded in our deep experience and supported by our decades of research.
Though we have grown to become a national organization that reaches communities from coast to coast, and our scope has expanded to include in-home family counseling, health care and programs to rebuild at-risk schools, Boys Town remains forever driven by our founder’s singular vision. And with your help, we will do so well into our second century and beyond.