Family Medicine Job In Farmington, Maine
Maine Facility Needs Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Physician With Loan Repayment CPH# JOB-2708204Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package plus bonuses and loan repayment. You will be offered malpractice coverage with tail, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, CME time, a sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and a retirement plan.
Farmington, Maine is conveniently located in the foothills of Maine's high peaks, only 45 minutes from Augusta and 90 minutes from Portland. It is situated in the heart of Franklin County, at the entrance to Maine's Lakes and Mountains region, within 40 miles of Farmington. Close to 3 major ski resorts, Downtown Farmington is one of Maine's beset-preserved downtown. Its walkable Broadway, Main, and Front streets offer a variety of professional services, quaint shops, unique eateries, and entertainment all available with one stop free parking. Located within the vibrant downtown is the University of Maine Farmington, which provides an abundance of cultural opportunities and athletic.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Roger McKenzie directly at 203.663.9408 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2708204.
- Strong culture of care
- Join 1 lead physician, 1 NP, 1 MA, and a receptionist
- The practice includes a skilled LCSW to help facilitate behavioral health needs
- Monday through Friday, no nights or weekends
- State-of-the-art equipment and an existing patient base
- Academic affiliation
- Ideally looking for someone who enjoys rural medicine
- $20K loan repayment for the life of the loan should you stay, and malpractice with tail coverage
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.