General Surgery Job In Harker Heights, Texas
Central Texas Boutique Community Hospital GS Opening
This job was posted 7 days ago. Be one of the first 5 applicants.
Our employed multi-specialty group is seeking an experienced BC/BE General Surgeon to join our team.
- Clinic on-campus
- Board Certification/Eligibility Required
- Guaranteed Base + wRVU incentive
- Sign-on bonus and Relocation Assistance
- Full Corporate style Benefits, including 401k
- Located in Central Texas, in the 5th fastest growing Texas MSA, including
the addt'l communities of Temple, Belton, Salado, Killeen, and Ft. Hood
- Substantially lower cost of living and lower crime rate than national average
- Outdoor recreation areas including Dana Peak Park, Stillhouse Lake, and Belton Lake areas with boating, skiing, fishing, hiking, biking, and hunting
- Top Rated Public Schools
- Close proximity to The University of Texas, University of Texas A&M, Baylor University, University of Mary-Hardin Baylor, Central Texas College, and Temple College
Seton Medical Center Harker Heights (SMCHH) is an 83-bed acute care hospital opened in 2012 in Harker Heights, Texas offering an array of services such as a Cardiology, Emergency Services and a Level IV Trauma Designated Emergency Room, General Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery, Total Joint Replacement, Gastroenterology, a dedicated Women’s Center, Diagnostic Services and more. We provide exceptional care through collaboration with our associates, physicians, volunteers and community partners. Our award-winning staff provides patient care with dignity and respect. We are Joint Commission Accredited, an Accredited Chest Pain Center, and Advanced Primary Stroke Center. SMCHH is a joint venture between the Austin-based Seton Healthcare Family and Nashville-based Ardent Health Services.