Radiation Oncology Job In Wilkes-barre, Pennsylvania
Radiation OncologistNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Megel Troupe: Sign in to view
Job Quick Facts
• Profession: Physician
• Specialty: Radiation Oncology
• Facility Location: Wilkes Barre, PA
• Job Type: Locum Tenens
• License Requirement: PA
• Board Requirement: BC/BE
• Fellowship preferred
• Reason for Need: Supplemental
• Service Setting: Inpatient/Outpatient
• Coverage Type: Clinical + Call
• Coverage Period: Nov. 3, 2021 - Ongoing
• Shift Schedule: Wed-Fri; 630a - 330p
• Call Schedule:
- Every other weekend; (330p-630a)
- 1-2 calls per week
• Call Type: Beeper
• Patient Census: 20-35
• Procedure Required: 3-D conformal therapy
• Other Info:
- Emergency consults are uncommon
- Routine consults are to be seen within 24 hours
- Responsible for seeing consults, some follow-ups, and on treatment visits (OTVs)
- Involved in stereotactic cases, 3D conformal, and IMRT simulation, plan evaluation, and treatments
- Involved in Brachytherapy, including vaginal cylinders, SAVI breast treatment, and skin cancer contact treatment.
- Checking daily films
• EMR: Cerner
• Travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance covered
Adelphi Medical Staffing places physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners for healthcare employers nationwide. We place both full-time and locum tenets opportunities.
Behind every placement is a staff member dedicated to getting it right. Our team of recruiters, consultants and support staff ensures that every provider and client receives excellent customer service. Connecting with each provider’s unique story so that they can find the right job for their lifestyle separates us from other staffing firms.
Learn more at AdelphiMedicalStaffing.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.