Physician Assistant Job In Great River, New York
Physician AssistantNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Megel Troupe: Sign in to view
The Suffolk County Department of Health Services is seeking a Physician Assistant (PA) for facilities under the Division of Patient Care Services. The PA will develop and carry out treatment plans, prescribe physical therapy and other rehabilitation treatments, obtain medical histories, and interpret diagnostic studies.
Ref #: BD-32-04
• Specialty: Physician Assistant
• Location: Great River, Riverhead and Yaphank in New York
• Service Setting: Outpatient
• Coverage Type: Clinical
• Job Type: Contract
• Start Date: 1-Jan-22
• Contract Length: three(3) years with two(2) one(1) year extensions
• Compensation: $65 - $68/hr
• NY License
• Have one (1) year of experience as a PA; or have two (2) years of experience as an RN or Medical Corps-person assigned to direct patient care
• must be registered as a PA with the New York State Department of Education
Adelphi Medical Staffing places physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners for healthcare employers nationwide. We place both full-time and locum tenets opportunities.
Behind every placement is a staff member dedicated to getting it right. Our team of recruiters, consultants and support staff ensures that every provider and client receives excellent customer service. Connecting with each provider’s unique story so that they can find the right job for their lifestyle separates us from other staffing firms.
Learn more at AdelphiMedicalStaffing.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.