General Surgery Job In
Hair Transplant Surgeon Needed in Orlando, Florida CPH# JOB-2713386Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Let us help you get the job you want in a community that you will love. Get paid what you deserve, practice medicine the way you want, in a setting that allows you to thrive. Experience the CompHealth difference. Contact CompHealth today to learn more about the compensation packages, benefits, and unique perks this position has to offer.
Please contact Stephen Szygiel directly at 203.663.9371 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Independent contractor position
- 5 days per week from 7:30 am until about 5 pm, office is closed on Sundays and major holidays
- There is no call
- See patient consultations throughout the day and do procedures
- Assisted by RNs, LPNs, and combination of MAs, surgical technicians, or clinical assistants
- Office is fully staffed
- Work closely with the staff, but do not have the responsibility of managing them
- Must be board certified with at least 2 to 3 years of experience
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.