Pediatrician Job In San Antonio, Texas
Pediatrician - excellent vacation time, 4 day work week!Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call David Wolfe: Sign in to view
Transparent and Family Feel FQHC - Federally Qualified Health Center seeks a Pediatrician in San Antonio, Texas - 87% retention rates for our providers!!
firstname.lastname@example.org 843 494 1253
- Great base salary! plus RVU potential!
- Team members enjoy Annual Team Day, Annual Gala and the San Antonio Corporate Cup
- Covered malpractice through Federal Tort Claim Act
- NHSC and PSLF and Texas Higher Education student loan repayment – $25-35k yr tax free - high HPSA score- 19.
- Five (5) paid days off for Professional Education annually = 1 week
Twenty-one (21) accrued Paid Time Off days = 4 weeks and 1 day
Eight (8) paid Holidays annually = 1 week and 3 days
One (1) paid Personal Float Day annually
Awesome total paid time per year!! One of the best in the medical field!
- Benefits coverage includes group medical, dental and vision insurance, flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, long-term and short-term disability insurance, life and accidental death & dismemberment insurance, individual supplemental insurance, college tuition discounts, paid time-off, holiday pay and more.
- In addition, eligible providers may qualify for CME reimbursement and CME time off.
- 401(k) and 457(b) retirement programs kick in after 90 days
About the Pediatrician role :
- Clinic has an IM Physician, Pediatrician, Pediatric NP, and FNP - strong team setting!
- Brand new / very nice facility / safe area
- Pediatric providers see 20-24 patients in an 8 hour day. Approx 3 patients per hour.
- either 8am-5pm OR 8a-7p with hour lunch breaks. 8-7p 4 day work week option or 10-7p with 5 day work week option at some locations
About the Group:
- 29 locations
- Over 500 team members
- 110 clinicians
- Serving the San Antonio and San Marcos community for over 70 years
- Multiple clinic locations in San Antonio, San Marcos, Helotes, Wimberly, Boerne, in Bexar, Kendall and Hays counties, services include children and teen health, adult medicine / Internal Medicine and Family Medicine, senior care, OB/GYN women's health, dental, pediatrician , behavioral health, specialty care, pharmacy services and WIC (Women & Infant Care). clinics are equipped with the latest telehealth technology that allows patients to access our many services from different Locations, including their homes
- Recognized “Destination Employer” by the San Antonio Business Journal and a “Healthy Workplace” by the San Antonio Business Group on Health.
- Largest Peds (60 providers) and OB (20 providers) provider in San Antonio
- They see 105,000 patients
- 1.5 million people, home of The Alamo, San Antonio is known for its affordability, high safety rating, amazing food scene, and relaxing way of life. In fact, San Antonio ranks as the eighth safest large city in the United States and is the most affordable major city center in the state of Texas.
- San Antonio is especially known for its Tex-Mex culture and having the largest Hispanic-majority city in the United States. The Spanish Governor's Palace downtown is another testament to the Spanish and Mexican history in the city. Nowhere is Hispanic influence more evident than in San Antonio's food
- Year-round outdoor activities include golfing, hunting, fishing, camping, hiking, boating
- Excellent public and private schools plus 5 universities and colleges
- Excellent family community, great sports, humble people, top schools, no state income tax!
Pediatrician BE or BC
We place APPs and MDs in all 50 states for over 700 health systems. We only do permanent placements. We find you your ideal position. Let us know exactly what you want!