Finance and Accounting Job In Troy, Michigan
This job was posted 6 days ago. Be one of the first 5 applicants.
U.S. Medical Management (USMM) is an affiliate of a leading Fortune 100 company. A national organization built on a continuum of care with premier healthcare providers, clinicians and patient focused individuals working together. Our Mission – “Through Compassionate Patient-Centered Care in the Home; We will Provide Exceptional Outcomes across our Continuum of Services” – Visiting Physicians Association, Pinnacle Senior Care, Grace Hospice, Comfort Hospice, Home DME & our In Home Health Assessments (IHA).
Our Values of Integrity, Respect, Teamwork & Excellence are leading us to a better tomorrow for patient care. Our Purposes Centered on “We are Unified in our Work through our Continuum of Services” “We can Find Comfort that We are Making a Difference for our Patients” & “We make a Broader Positive Impact on Society”, allows USMM to be poised for a phenomenal future.
We are seeking candidates who desire the experience of delivering quality & compassionate healthcare within proven care models with patients at the forefront of everything we do.
Benefits We Have to Offer:
- Health, Dental, Vision, Disability & Life Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Tuition Reimbursement
The Financial Analyst will be responsible for managing and ensuring the preparation of reports and other financial data for various Healthcare lines of business. The Financial Analyst will work in close partnership with leadership, management and Finance to monitor and maximize effectiveness and performance of assigned businesses. This individual will be a liaison to Operations as the expert Finance resource in their respective area.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Facilitates the annual plan and forecast for assigned Business Units
- Effectively provides or facilitates the monthly and annual reporting, review and analysis of monthly/annual results and provides variance explanations for assigned Business Units
- Analyzes the financial viability associated with business expansion and/or new programs
- Participates in special projects as needed or assigned
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Finance/Math/Computer Science or other related degree
- 1-3 years of related experience
- Demonstrable advanced skills in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to translate data into useful information and to communicate key findings and assumptions in concise fashion to management for use in decision making purposes
- Critical analytical thinking, problem solving, organization and time management skills with strong attention to details
- Ability to prioritize and effectively handle multiple concurrent projects
- Ability to work in a team environment and interact with multiple levels of the organization
- Demonstrate initiative, self-motivation and ownership of responsibilities, must be a self-starter
- Effective project management skills, including managing to a project timeline and overcoming obstacles
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Healthcare claims data experience or related field
- MS Access and SQL experience
With more than 2000 employees across the country, USMM promotes an environment that is rooted in supporting the home-based, patient centered care that our family of companies provides.