Medical Oncology Job In Lewiston, Idaho
Community Based Cancer Care Practice, Pacific NorthwestNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
St. Joseph Regional Cancer Center is seeking a BC/BE Oncologist to join our very busy practice. Practicing physicians, training physicians, and those in need of visa sponsorship will be considered. This is an opportunity to have a big impact and serve a wonderful community and region.
- Seattle Cancer Care Alliance affiliate
- Commission on Cancer accredited
- Call shared among providers for one hospital
- Broad range of cases
- Rad/Onc and chemotherapy infusion center on site
- Opportunity to build a successful practice quickly due to strong community need
- Excellent recruitment package including base salary plus incentives, relocation, sign-on bonus, medical education debt repayment assistance, and a stipend while you finish training
Situated at the confluence of the Snake and Clearwater rivers, the Lewis-Clark Valley is scenic and inviting. Lewiston, Idaho is a moderately sized community of 57,000 (when combined with our sister cities of Clarkston and Asotin, WA). A region commonly referred to as the “banana belt,” known for our mild climate, low humidity and long growing season. We are also geographically close to six ski resorts, numerous rivers, lakes and reservoirs, amazing camping, boating and more!
Lewiston, Idaho was just listed as one of the most affordable cities in the US. The area is rich in history, waterways, and outdoor activities. Enjoy four distinct seasons and abundant access to great outdoor living- all at the lowest elevation in Idaho. Golf over 325 days per year without delay; enjoy World Class whitewater rafting, hiking, fishing and hunting.
The L/C Valley is family-friendly with low crime, great schools, and a broad range of historic to newly developed neighborhoods. Higher education opportunities are abundant: Lewis-Clark State College, Walla Walla Community College, University of Idaho and Washington State University are no further away than 35 minutes.
A full-service, 145-bed Catholic hospital, St. Joseph Regional Medical Center is the largest medical center providing advanced-level specialty healthcare in the region. Our commitment to delivering exceptional care for our community means having highly skilled and certified physicians and providers. The state of Washington has designated St. Joseph Regional Medical Center as a Level I Cardiac and Level II Stroke Center. The hospital is also a Level III Adult and Pediatric Trauma Center.
Our spiritual foundation, etched into stone over a hundred years ago by the Sisters of St. Joseph, helped form the hospital’s philosophy, mission, and values. Through the promotion of health, prevention of disease and injury, and the provision of health services, St. Joseph Regional Medical Center seeks to enhance the quality of life for area residents by:
- Providing quality restorative, preventive and acute health care services
- Respecting human dignity in the experience of sickness and death
- Fostering the physical, psychological, emotional, spiritual and social well-being of people