ScionHealth is comprised of approximately 22,000 dedicated and compassionate team members working across community hospital campuses, long-term acute care hospitals, outpatient centers, sub-acute units, and behavioral health locations. The company has an extensive, and longstanding, network of partners across the healthcare continuum who share a commitment to advance access to high-quality care in local communities, and to implement innovative solutions to improve the patient experience. Quality care is our top priority.
- We are committed to fostering environments in which everyone – physicians, employees in all departments, patients, and family members – has a voice and plays a vital role in creating the best possible patient experiences and results.
- Our physicians play a vital role in contributing to our quality successes, including:
- Serving as co-chairs of hospital clinical quality and patient safety committees;
- Serving as physician champions on quality and patient safety performance improvement teams focused on reducing hospital acquired conditions; and
- Providing case studies and leading practices to improve sepsis survivability, reduce surgical site infections, and prevent central line associated infections.
We help you run your business so you can focus on your patients
- Being part of a large, national organization like ScionHealth will help you be well-positioned to respond to today’s rapidly changing and complex healthcare environment. For example, we help our physicians navigate the shift to value-based payment models (e.g. MACRA/MIPS, etc.) and improve their opportunity for success.
- Additionally, the ScionHealth Support Center provides a range of resources and multidisciplinary expertise, including a dedicated Physician Services team, to help support all facets of your practice, including:
- Legal guidance
- Marketing services
- Financial management
- Electronic medical record solutions
We give you access to the tools, resources and support you need to help grow your business.
- In our communities, you can open a new practice with limited financial risk. We offer physicians a generous financial package in the first year that helps them focus on building successful practices.
- We provide robust data on market dynamics to help our physicians identify key areas of opportunity and help drive business.
- ScionHealth provides subject matter experts who work closely with our physicians to develop strategic plans aimed at growing key service lines.
We are committed to your personal development and success.
- We offer a variety of continuing medical education (CME) activities and leadership opportunities for our physicians across the country.
- Physicians can participate in learning collaboratives, which bring a group of our hospitals together in a focused effort to learn from one another and address key issues concerning quality and
- A physician’s success isn’t limited to one region with us. Because ScionHealth operates in a growing number of communities across the nation, we can connect you to a range of exciting opportunities that best fit your needs and lifestyle throughout the diverse regions we serve.
With jobs available in:
Alabama, Georgia, Idaho, Kentucky, Mississippi, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming