Anesthesiology Job In Bonita Springs, Florida
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Through People, We Make a Difference
- Expertise in performance management across the entire acute and post-acute episode of care
- Our technology-forward, data-driven approach to improving patient experience
- SoundMetrix, our proprietary analytics platform, provides real-time, risk-adjusted metrics and patient levels to optimize care
- Sound’s own workflow and communications platform that supports clinician and nursing workflows across care settings
Commitment to our Front-Line Clinicians
Medical programs excel when they have teams that are provided with consistent development opportunities and the resources they need to support their wellbeing. All of our clinicians attend an in-person onboarding session to align our vision and values and the values and goals of our surgery center partners. In addition, we heavily invest in online and in-person development opportunities for our clinicians to help them reach their greatest potential.
Providing the best care possible by meeting and exceeding Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC) standards for high-quality healthcare, Trails Edge Surgery Center is an affiliate of SCA.
- Case-mix includes: Urology, Plastics, GYN, and Podiatry
- Medically supervised practice
- Schedule: Monday – Friday
- No call or weekends
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
Location & Lifestyle
Bonita Springs, a white sand beach community in Florida is considered to be the gateway to Southwest Florida. A renovation of the city’s downtown waterfront promises new restaurants, clubs, shops, and galleries.
- Golf communities and a large array of waterfront homes
- Sub-tropical; climate with annual temperatures between 65 and 85 degrees
- No state income tax
We are dedicated to supporting our hospitalist and post-acute physicians in providing the very best quality care by partnering seamlessly with our partners. Physician founded, led, and managed, Sound Physicians has more than 1,800 hospitalist and post-acute physicians providing inpatient care to more than 180 hospitals and a growing number of post-acute care centers in 35 states across the U.S.
We recruit and retain the best doctors by creating a better career opportunity. Sound Physicians supports our physicians through manageable encounters, flexible schedules, and technology-driven processes that are designed by physicians to work for physicians. Through the SoundInstitute, we promote ongoing educational, professional and career development.