Administration & Executive Job In Omaha, Nebraska
Director Program Quality - (Omaha, Nebraska, United States)Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Business: Boys Town
Job Summary: The Director of Program Quality oversees programmatic implementation at designated affiliate sites to ensure high quality programs that are consistent with established systems of Youth Care and maintenance of compliance with Youth Care fidelity standards of care.
Directs programmatic implementation operations.
- Provides advanced model implementation services in all programs at designated sites.
- Provides services directly as well as through management of Program Quality Managers.
- Provides consultation services to help sites and programs implement the model on all program service types.
- Helps sites and programs develop a cadre of model talent and model skills including training, evaluation and consultation.
- Develops and maintains consultant relationships with site personnel to facilitate model implementation.
- Helps sites develop implementation plans around specific model components and how to increase fidelity.
- Provides consultation to ensure implementation plans are being followed at respective sites and programs.
- Serves as subject matter expert for development of advanced training and provides advanced training to program leaders.
- Develops and monitors data measures to identify trends and opportunities regarding model implementation.
- Performs high level site reviews and program reviews as requested and as part of on-going quality checks required by the organization.
- Conducts formal evaluations of individual staff, programs, and Sites.
- Provides guidance and direction on curriculum development projects.
- Helps site leadership support model implementation with on-going consultation.
- Provides model implementation services as dictated by the site leadership and Youth Care Leadership.
- Monitors the degree of fidelity at each program and site and provides written reports to Site Leadership and Youth Care Leadership.
- Assists sites with new program startup.
- Ensures program development initiatives are being implemented according to approved scope, schedule and budget objectives.
- Develops and monitors adherence to annual budget.
- Hires, manages, and evaluates staff.
Serves as a role model in carrying out the Father Flanagan's Boys' Home mission.
- Bachelor’s degree in human services or related field; Master’s degree preferred.
- 7 to 10 years of relevant experience; experience in managing program operations, developing and articulating the Boys Town Model of Care.
- Knowledge of data sets and descriptive statistics.Ability to interpret program data, analyze trends and apply solutions to maintaining quality programs.
- Available for extensive overnight travel out of the local area.
- Knowledge of the Boys Town Model and familiar with Implementation Science Research and Model implementation.
- Ability to successfully lead a team of associates.
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office.
- Demonstrated ability as a strong communicator, facilitator, trainer, evaluator.
About Boys Town: Boys Town has been changing the way America cares for children and families since 1917. With over a century of service, our employees have helped us grow from a small boardinghouse in downtown Omaha, Nebraska, into one of the largest national child and family care organizations in the country. With the addition of Boys Town National Research Hospital in 1977, our services branched out into the health care and research fields, offering even more career opportunities to those looking to make a real difference.
Our employees are our #1 supporters when it comes to achieving Boys Town's mission, which is why we are proud of their commitment to making the world a better place for children, families, patients, and communities. Unique perks to Boys Town employees and their families include free visits to Boys Town physicians and free prescriptions under the Boys Town Medical Plan, tuition assistance, parenting resources from our experts and professional development opportunities within the organization, just to name a few. Working at Boys Town is more than just a job, it is a way of life.
Date Posted: January 11, 2022
This advertisement describes the general nature of work to be performed and does not include an exhaustive list of all duties, skills, or abilities required. Boys Town is an equal employment opportunity employer and participates in the E-Verify program. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, age, disability or veteran status. To request a disability-related accommodation in the application process, contact us at 1-877-639-6003.
What would happen if you could ?improve circumstances for those who are suffering from abuse, addiction, abandonment or violence, so they could reach their potential?
That is the question Boys Town has spent a century answering. It is what inspired and drove our founder, Father Edward J. Flanagan, and it continues to motivate our mission to this day.
Boys Town believes today, as our founder did 100 years ago, that every child deserves a future, every family deserves to stay together and every community deserves to thrive. And we believe that all of these things should be achievable without regard to race, religion or background.
So, for the young man dodging gunfire on the streets just to get to school, the family torn apart by substance abuse, and the community crumbling from neglect and social disorder, Boys Town offers hope. But we offer hope as more than just an abstract concept; we substantiate it with programs and solutions grounded in our deep experience and supported by our decades of research.
Though we have grown to become a national organization that reaches communities from coast to coast, and our scope has expanded to include in-home family counseling, health care and programs to rebuild at-risk schools, Boys Town remains forever driven by our founder’s singular vision. And with your help, we will do so well into our second century and beyond.