Anesthesiology Job In Sunnyvale, Texas
Chief Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Through People, We Make a Difference
At Sound Physicians, we know that an engaged team stems from strong clinical leadership. Our leaders include board-certified clinicians who bring years of clinical and operational knowledge along with demonstrated success in the building and management of nationwide anesthesia practice. Their focus on establishing an anesthesia care team model where each clinician is valued and invested in ensures that we can continue to improve the perioperative experience and decrease costs for our patients.
To drive volume while increasing the quality of patient care, Sound Physicians has taken a unique approach to anesthesia services. Our care-team model leverages both anesthesiologists and CRNAs to facilitate throughput in the OR and provide closer contact between anesthesia clinicians and patients. The result is better access to anesthesia resources, improved productivity, and enhanced patient experience.
What Sets Sound Apart
- Our technology-forward, data-driven approach to improving patient experience
- SoundMetrix, our proprietary analytics platform, provides real-time, risk-adjusted metrics and patient levels to optimize care
- Sound’s own workflow and communications platform that supports clinician and nursing workflows across care settings
Commitment to our Front-Line Clinicians
Medical programs excel when they have teams that are provided with consistent development opportunities and the resources they need to support their wellbeing. All of our clinicians attend an in-person onboarding session to not only align our vision and values but the values and goals of our hospital partners as well. In addition, we heavily invest in online and in-person development opportunities for our clinicians to help them reach their greatest potential.
Sound has an exciting leadership opportunity to join our team at Baylor Scott and White, Texas’s largest not-for-profit health system in Sunnyvale, TX. This CRNA leadership position is available for you to work autonomously in a progressive, professional environment where you can perform your own regional blocks and procedures!
- Sign-on bonus, excellent compensation, and 10 weeks off per year
- Perform at the top of your license
- Variety of case types
- State-of-the-art ORs with a friendly staff environment
- No OB, no Trauma
- Career development and leadership pathway
- Dedicated CRNA executive leadership team
- Experience as a Chief CRNA is required
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational
Location & Lifestyle
Sunnyvale, TX is located 20 minutes east of downtown Dallas and consistently ranked as one of the best places to live with excellent public schools, larger homes on larger lots, and low crime statistics. Sunnyvale is an easy commute from Dallas and an easy place to relocate and call home.
We are dedicated to supporting our hospitalist and post-acute physicians in providing the very best quality care by partnering seamlessly with our partners. Physician founded, led, and managed, Sound Physicians has more than 1,800 hospitalist and post-acute physicians providing inpatient care to more than 180 hospitals and a growing number of post-acute care centers in 35 states across the U.S.
We recruit and retain the best doctors by creating a better career opportunity. Sound Physicians supports our physicians through manageable encounters, flexible schedules, and technology-driven processes that are designed by physicians to work for physicians. Through the SoundInstitute, we promote ongoing educational, professional and career development.