Nurse Practitioner Job In Ohio
NP Northeast Ohio Transitional Care Coordinator M-FNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Natalia Rabkina : Sign in to view
HNI Healthcare is recruiting a Transitional Care Coordinator, NP at UH Lake West and UH TriPoint Medical Centers in Lake County, OH. This 8a-5p position offers competitive salary and highly flexible schedule, plus full benefits, including 401(k) with up to 4% match.
This opportunity features:
- Hospital based
- 8a-5p with some flexibility
- Participate in interdisciplinary rounds
- Participate in readmission reviews
- Meet patients prior to discharge
- Conduct patient checks by schedule and need
- Conduct medications reconciliations.
- Conduct transitional care and other clinical visits via telehealth.
- Work with hospitalists, case management, physician offices, community resources and others as needed to ensure adherence to plan of care and timely resolution of emergent issues for 90 days following hospital discharge.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- An outgoing, personable nature
- CNP or RN BS and current Ohio License
- Experience in both inpatient and outpatient care preferred
The Transitional Care Coordinator will provide post-discharge assistance to patients for 90 days, coordinating with Primary Care Physician, following up on visits, medications, education, and plan of care.
On the shores of Lake Erie, Cleveland is a wonderful place to work and live! Nearby award-winning suburbs offer some of the best public and private schools in the nation.
Cleveland’s famous Metroparks, known as “The Emerald Necklace” offer miles of natural beauty throughout 24,000 acres around the city. Nearby Cuyahoga Valley National Park offers over 125 miles of trails with glacial waterfalls and rock formations.
Cleveland Hopkins International Airport is centrally located and easily accessible from East or West.
Downtown Cleveland offers major league sports, amazing restaurants, and the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Playhouse Square, downtown Cleveland’s Theatre District, is the largest performing arts center in the US outside of New York City.
University Circle is the home of the renowned Cleveland Symphony Orchestra and the Cleveland Museum of Art.
Find a better future.
Let us show you your dream career.
We design intelligent processes and technology that empower talented people to transform healthcare.
From our on-site support to our industry leading VitalsMD technology, you are equipped to provide the best care to your patients.
Our consistent success across markets is driven by an alignment of goals and management expertise. HNI’s partnered physician and operational leaders bring our client hospitals expertise in how to manage physician teams to standardize care, reduce costs, transform culture, and improve outcomes. Our processes are not theoretical—they are actionable, integrated, and metric-focused.
Let's Work Together.