Anesthesiology Job In San Jose, California
Anesthesiologist opportunity in San Jose, CANext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Job Summary:Anesthesiologist Opportunity in San Jose, CA
Regional Medical Center of San Jose has immediate openings for Board Certified/Eligible Anesthesiologists in the heart of Silicon Valley.
- Approximately 6000 cases Annually
- General Anesthesia, Trauma, and experience with neuraxial and regional anesthesia is a plus.
- 5 Main ORs
- Call is 1 night a week and 1:4 weekends
- 12-hour and 10-hour Block Shift schedule with post call time off
- MD only Practice that values physician input and experience
- Excellent team and culture. Work-life balance is valued and supported.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Commitment to excellence in clinical service and be forward-thinking
- W2, Full Time and Hospital-Employed
- Newly increased comp and schedule
- $15K Relocation
- Sign-on Bonus offered with a 3-year commitment
- Annual CME allowance
- 16 weeks OFF
- Comprehensive Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, LTD, and STD
- 401K with company Match
- HCA covers Occurrence Based Malpractice 100% with no tail coverage required
- Acute Care Level II Trauma Center with 264 Beds
- Nationally recognized and accredited facility as a Comprehensive Stroke Center
- The hospital provides a host of technologically-advanced services including Cardiovascular, Neuro, Orthopedic, General Surgery, Interventional Pulmonology, and multi-organ Cancer Care
- Santa Clara County designated STEMI Receiving Center, and designated Lung Cancer Screening Center
- Member of Extracorporeal Life Support Organization (ECMO) and is certified by The Joint Commission in Sepsis Care
San Jose, California is a major technology hub and one of the largest cities in Northern California. San Jose is home to a diverse community with many different cultural and art offerings, great education, and a desirable place to live. Widely known as the center of innovation, Silicon Valley is also home to many national state parks, and beaches in the area and within close driving distance. The community offers college and professional sports teams, including an NHL, and MLS team.
San Jose, California, is home to the largest concentration of technology expertise in the world--over 6,600 technology companies employing 254,000 people. A beautiful climate year-round offers a wide variety of exciting cultural, recreational, educational and entertainment opportunities as the 10th largest city in the U.S. Residential options range from urban loft living, traditional tree-lined neighborhoods to mountain top retreats. Superior recreation opportunities from hiking and biking to surfing/skiing. Excellent public schools and multiple private school options.
Regional Medical Center of San Jose is a 204-bed acute care hospital serving Silicon Valley and surrounding counties for more than 40 years. Its American College of Surgeons verified Level II Trauma Center anchors high level services in neurosurgery, vascular surgery, general and orthopedic surgery. The hospital’s Joint Commission accredited Primary Stroke Center reflects sophisticated neurosciences and neuro-interventional radiology. The hospital received accreditation as a Chest Pain Center; its emergency response, cath lab and cardiovascular surgery performance are superior. The hospital supports innovation by its medical staff and was the first hospital north of Los Angeles to perform single incision laparoscopic gallbladder removal in its minimally invasive operating suite. The Medical Staff includes more than 500 professionals in 21 medical specialties. The Medical Staff and employed staff reflect the rich cultural diversity of this vibrant northern California community.