Physician Assistant Job In Illinois
Full-time, Hourly Orthopedic Physician Assistant Position-northwest ChicagoNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Full-time Ortho PA/NP position working 1 on 1 with total joint surgeon in NW Chicago
- Working 1 on 1 with the total joint surgeon
- Will consider experienced and new grads, but preference to experience
- Full-time FTE
- 50% of the time in the clinic with the independent clinic and physician in the clinic
- 50% of the time OR hip/knees primary and revisions
- On-Call 1 day/7 days with patient calls and nursing calls
- No ED calls?
- Infrequently come in for a trauma case
- Inpatient rounding
- Current licensure from the state of Illinois as a registered professional nurse and advanced practice nurse
- Masters of Science in Nursing with clinical specialty appropriate to the position
- Minimum of 3 years of clinical experience
- The range is $55-$78/hour
- CME benefit - $1,500 per year with 40 hours of CME time
- No additional dollars for call
- Full benefits, competitive salary
- Surrounded by excellent suburbs including Naperville, which ranked number one among the 228 cities rated as the Best Cities to Raise a Family in America and Cities with the Best Public Schools in America by?Niche.com??
- The area offers top-notch schools, shopping, dining, and overall quality of life just 40 miles west of Chicago
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.