Nurse Practitioner Job In Lorain, Ohio
Full-Time- APP Hospitalist– Mercy Regional Medical Center, Lorain OhioNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Natalia Rabkina : Sign in to view
APP Hospitalist– Mercy Regional Medical Center
About This Opportunity
HNI Healthcare is recruiting an Advance Practice Provider to join their Hospitalist team at Mercy Regional Medical Center in Cleveland, Ohio. HNI empowers Physicians careers through technology, resources, training and a physician-led, collaborative culture.
This opportunity features:
- 328-bed acute care facility
- Block Schedule 7 on/ 7 off, fair and equitable rotation
- Competitive compensation w/paid malpractice
- Generous full-time benefits and bonus structure
- Open ICU- Intensivists in-house or on call
- 5 Daytime hospitalist physicians, 1 nocturnist
- 2 APPs day 1 APP night
- Ability to perform procedures
Why HNI Healthcare?
Resources, Training & Culture – HNI’s exclusive HNICore™ Program provides clinicians with the tools and training necessary to thrive in their careers. Through collaboration and leadership development, we strive to create a healthy culture.
A successful candidate for HNI Healthcare possesses the following:
- Passion for delivering high-quality, value-based versus volume-based care.
- Preference for real-time, data-driven clinical decision-making.
- Desire to be a part of an organization that is committed to excellence.
- NP/PA with advanced training in Internal/Family Medicine
- Current, unrestricted federal, and as needed state, prescriptive authority.
On the shores of Lake Erie, Cleveland is a wonderful place to work and live! Nearby award-winning suburbs offer some of the best public and private schools in the nation.
Cleveland’s famous Metroparks, known as “The Emerald Necklace” offer miles of natural beauty throughout 24,000 acres around the city. Nearby Cuyahoga Valley National Park offers over 125 miles of trails with glacial waterfalls and rock formations.
Cleveland Hopkins International Airport is centrally located and easily accessible from East or West.
Downtown Cleveland offers major league sports, amazing restaurants, and the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Playhouse Square, downtown Cleveland’s Theatre District, is the largest performing arts center in the US outside of New York City.
University Circle is the home of the renowned Cleveland Symphony Orchestra and the Cleveland Museum of Art.
Find a better future.
Let us show you your dream career.
We design intelligent processes and technology that empower talented people to transform healthcare.
From our on-site support to our industry leading VitalsMD technology, you are equipped to provide the best care to your patients.
Our consistent success across markets is driven by an alignment of goals and management expertise. HNI’s partnered physician and operational leaders bring our client hospitals expertise in how to manage physician teams to standardize care, reduce costs, transform culture, and improve outcomes. Our processes are not theoretical—they are actionable, integrated, and metric-focused.
Let's Work Together.