Nurse Practitioner Job In Castro Valley, California
Stanford NP/PA Express Care Castro ValleyNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant, Primary Care/Urgent Care (acute primary care only)
University Medical Partners
Castro Valley and Pleasanton, CA
University Medical Partners (UMP), a partner of Stanford Medicine, is seeking experienced full-time BC/BE Nurse Practitioner and/or Physician Assistant to join our Walk-In Clinic located Castro Valley, CA and our Primary Care Clinics located in Pleasanton, CA.
- Minimum of 2 years Primary Care or Urgent Care experience required
- 50% Support: In direct patient care covering 9 busy primary care providers inbaskets, RX refills, MyHealth messages and phone calls
- 50% Patient care to help staff at CV Express Care and surrounding primary care clinics including Pleasanton/Gibraltar Saturday clinic
- Must be comfortable working independently
- Clinicians will typical see urgent care cases and some patients, from our primary care office, with chronic conditions with an acute exacerbation symptoms
- Ability to see pediatric patients
- Clinicians will also provide acute care telehealth visits across the network as needed
- Clinic hours are Monday-Friday 7am-7pm, Saturday and Sunday from 9am-7pm (shift-based)
- Flexible work schedule, must be able to work some nights and weekends
- No primary care patient panel responsibilities
- State-of-the-art clinic include on-site imaging, labs, and dedicated procedure rooms
- Easy in office access to primary care, pediatrics, specialists, and ancillary services
- Diverse patient population
Why practice with us?
- Competitive salary and generous benefit package including 401k, malpractice coverage and more
- Collaborative and collegial environment
- Physician-led and managed Medical Group
- Partner with Stanford University School of Medicine Faculty
- We utilize EPIC as our electronic medical record
Our mission is to deliver on the promise of Precision Health and Wellness to our patients, their families, and the community we serve. We partner with Stanford Medicine in a common vision of clinical excellence, education, and innovation.
University Medical Partners, Inc. is a California professional corporation owned and led by physicians and other healthcare practitioners. We aim to enhance group and individual performance through a unified and high-quality clinician-led network.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
University Medical Partners is a California professional corporation owned and led by physicians and other healthcare practitioners. We aim to enhance group and individual performance through a unified and high-quality clinician-led network.
Our mission is to be the premier medical group of choice for our patients, clinicians, and partners. We partner with Stanford Medicine in a common vision of clinical excellence, education, and innovation.