Hematology Oncology Job In Florida
Hematology/oncology In Sarasota, Fl - Leading Salary & PartnershipNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Enterprise Medical Recruiting is assisting a physician-owned/governed multi-specialty group with the recruitment of an additional Hematologist/Oncologist to their team.?
- Multi-Specialty Group has over 100 providers.
- Join 2 board certified Hem/Onc
- Call 1:3??
- Referring Specialties include - Gastroenterology, Urology, Ob/Gyn, General Surgery, Dermatology, ENT, and Primary Care.?
- Wide range of ancillary services including MRI, CT Scan, Cardiac CT, full lab, digital mammography, X-ray, Ultrasound, Ambulatory Surgery Center
- Partnership track 2 years.?
Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Leading compensation
- Health Insurance
- Malpractice Insurance - Claims-Made Policy is Provided
- 3 Weeks Vacation
- 1 Week CME plus allowance up to $2,500
- Relocation Assistance up to $7,500
- Enjoy the picturesque blue-green Gulf of Mexico with its soft, white-sand beaches.
- Sarasota is home to the Florida West Coast Symphony, Asolo Theatre, Wezen Performing Arts Center, and Historic Opera House.?
- Downtown hosts an array of fine cuisine, shops, galleries, outdoor cafes, boutiques, and much more!
- Florida is a NO STATE INCOME TAX
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.