Physician Assistant Job In Illinois
Chicago Neurosurgery Physician Assistant Position-no Call And Mon-friNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
A reputable hospital system located in Chicago, Illinois, has an opening for an experienced Neurosurgery Physician Assistant to join their team.
- Monday-Friday, Days
- 40-Hour work week
- No Call!
- This provider will work in the clinic, participate in inpatient rounding, and first assist in surgeries
- 1+ Years of experience as a Neurosurgery PA required
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary negotiable and based on experience
- Sign-on bonus and relocation
- Full health benefits, 6 weeks PTO, paid licensing/dues/memberships, CME, 403b retirement plan with match, student loan forgiveness, and more
Chicago, Illinois - Largest City in the Midwest
- Chicago has a population of over 2.7 million people and is located on the shores of Lake Michigan.
- It is the perfect city for international travelers: O'Hare International Airport?
- Landmarks in the city include Millennium Park, Navy Pier, the Magnificent Mile, the Art Institute of Chicago, Museum Campus, the Willis (Sears) Tower, Grant Park, the Museum of Science and Industry, and Lincoln Park Zoo.
- Home to the University of Chicago, Northwestern University, Loyola University Chicago, and the University of Illinois at Chicago.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.