Trauma Surgery Job In Fort Pierce, Florida
Trauma Surgery Opportunity in Treasure Coast FLNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Job Summary:HCA Florida Lawnwood Hospital is currently searching for a Trauma Surgeon to join our exceptional team in Fort Pierce, FL.
- Must be a board eligible or board certified in Trauma Surgery
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Busy Level II trauma center/program
- Nine trauma surgeons plus one plastic surgeon
- 10 PA's
- Residents and medical students rotate through division
- Fellows are encouraged to apply
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive corporate benefits package including health and 401k
- No state income tax
About Lawnwood Regional Medical Center:
- 380-bed acute-care hospital offering a full range of services
- ACS-COT/Florida DOH designated Level 2 adult trauma center
- 12 bed dedicated trauma ICU with 12 additional beds available in surgical ICU
- Most experienced heart institute on the Treasure Coast
- Pediatric Intensive Care Unit
- Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Lawnwood Pavilion, situated on campus, offers a 36-bed psychiatric facility and a 26-bed inpatient and outpatient physical rehabilitation center
The Treasure Coast is a great place to live, located just a short distance from beautiful beaches and there are many great communities to reside in Indian River, St. Lucie and Martin counties.
Low cost of living, great outdoors, good schools, with great quality of life. The Treasure Coast is an area of lush tropical old Florida charm. Located on Florida’s East Coast, 120 miles north of Miami and 120 miles south of Orlando, served by the Florida Turnpike and I-95. It boasts a thriving and colorful downtown area with marina and riverfront. Convenient to miles of beautiful beaches, great golf and numerous outdoor activities.