OB/GYN Job In Massachusetts
Obgyn Opening North Of Boston - Generous Compensation PlanNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
A Community Health Center north of Boston is adding an OBGYN.
About the Position
- Health centers have more than 600 employees including 150 clinicians
- Level 3 Patient-Centered Medical Home
- Team consists of 4 Ob/Gyns and 1 CNM and several Family Physicians who provide both outpatient and inpatient maternity care
- Call rotation includes Hospitalist support
- Multi-disciplinary care team is a unique model of fully integrated medical and behavioral health care with bi-lingual licensed therapists and?case?managers
- Health center provides extensive community health and prevention programs including innovative teen,?HIV/AIDS, substance use disorder, refugee,?dental, eye care, and school-based services?
- Generous compensation plan and benefits
- We serve a diverse low-income city, with a large refugee and immigrant population
- The coastal community is just a few miles from Boston with a population of 90,000 people
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.