Internal Medicine Job In Kissimmee, Florida
Transitional Year Program Director Opportunity in Orlando, FLNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Job Summary:HCA Florida Osceola Hospital is seeking an exceptional internal medicine physician to join as Transitional Year Program Director as a replacement for the former PD who was recently promoted
- ABIM certification required
- MUST have at least 3 years of documented educational and/or administrative experience per the ACGME
- Devote 30% FTE of non-clinical time to the administration of the program
- 14 TY residents and 75 IM residents per year
- Spanish language fluency is a plus but not required
- Will be responsible for administration and operations; teaching and scholarly activity; resident recruitment and selection, evaluation, promotion, and disciplinary action; supervision of residents; and resident education in the context of patient care
- HCA Florida Osceola Hospital and University of Central Florida COM have successfully built residencies/fellowships in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Emergency Medicine, OBGYN, Psychiatry, General Surgery, and Neurology
- Employed by HCA Physician Services Group, the largest hospital network in the nation
- Competitive salary and comprehensive health benefits package and 401k
- Support and leadership of a large organization
About HCA Florida Osceola Hospital:
- HCA Florida Osceola Hospital is a Joint Commission accredited 404-bed tertiary care hospital, a designated Level II Trauma Center and a teaching hospital in collaboration with UCF College of Medicine. The hospital campus is centrally located in Heart of Kissimmee accessible from Orlando, St. Cloud, Celebration and Poinciana.
- We are committed to continually enhancing the standard of healthcare by providing services to include: Emergency Care, Trauma Care, Pediatric ER, Heart & Vascular Institute, Comprehensive Stroke Center, The Baby Suites maternity care, Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Level II, Women’s Services, Behavioral Health, Orthopedics & Spine and a Graduate Medical Education Program. We also expand our care in the Orlando community with our freestanding Emergency Departments at Hunter's Creek ER and Millenia ER.
Located only 17 miles south of Orlando, beautiful Kissimmee, FL truly has something for everyone and an endless array of community amenities and activities to enjoy. An ideal blend of theme-park thrills, outdoor adventure, and unspoiled natural beauty is right at your fingertips. World-class shopping is only minutes away, and there are endless pristine golf courses for year-round enjoyment. For the fishing enthusiast, the Kissimmee Chain-of-Lakes includes some of the state’s largest and finest fishing and recreational attractions. The sandy beaches of the Atlantic Ocean are only one hour to the east, and the Gulf of Mexico is two hours to the west. Numerous public and private schools and local universities offer excellent education options. The Orlando International Airport is minutes away from Kissimmee and the smaller Orlando Sanford International Airport sits about an hour to the north. Come see how Orlando can offer you the quality of life that you've always wanted!