General Surgery Job In Arizona
General Surgery Start-up In Phoenix Offering PartnershipNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Multispecialty group practice in the Phoenix, AZ market is creating a new general surgery service line due to growth and demand in the area.
- Multispecialty group practice in Phoenix, Arizona
- To do Bread & Butter General surgery procedures
- Subspecialty skill sets in endoscopies, vascular and minimally invasive would be welcome
- Access to robot
- This is a new service line
- Practice will ultimately need 4 General surgeons
- Must be USA board eligible/certified in general surgery for consideration
- 65 Primary Care physician providers to serve as an excellent referral source
- 1-year Income Guarantee in the $300K range
- Partnership track available
- 1 week of call per month
- RVU productivity model
- Mostly outpatient work
- Surgeons will have privileges at 4 hospitals in the Phoenix area
- Open to J-1 & H1-B visa candidates
- Phoenix is the capital of the southwestern U.S. state of Arizona.
- Known for its year-round sun and warm temperatures, it anchors a sprawling, multicity metropolitan area known as the Valley of the Sun.
- It&'s known for high-end spa resorts, Jack Nicklaus?designed golf courses, and vibrant nightclubs.
- Other highlights include the Desert Botanical Garden, displaying cacti and numerous native plants
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.