Anesthesiology Job In Fort Worth, Texas
OB AnesthesiologistNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Through People, We Make a Difference
At Sound Physicians, we know that an engaged team stems from strong clinical leadership. Our leaders include board-certified clinicians who bring years of clinical and operational knowledge along with demonstrated success in the building and management of nationwide anesthesia practice. Their focus on establishing an anesthesia care team model where each clinician is valued and invested ensures that we can continue to improve the perioperative experience and decrease costs for our patients.
To drive volume while increasing the quality of patient care, Sound Physicians has taken a unique approach to anesthesia services. Our care-team model leverages both anesthesiologists and CRNAs to facilitate throughput in the OR and provide closer contact between anesthesia clinicians and patients. The result is better access to anesthesia resources, improved productivity, and enhanced patient experience.
What Sets Sound Apart
- Expertise in performance management across the entire acute and post-acute episode of care
- Our technology-forward, data-driven approach to improving patient experience
- SoundMetrix, our proprietary analytics platform, provides real-time, risk-adjusted metrics and patient levels to optimize care
- Sound’s own workflow and communications platform that supports clinician and nursing workflows across care settings
Commitment to our Front-Line Clinicians
Medical programs excel when they have teams that are provided with consistent development opportunities and the resources they need to support their wellbeing. All of our clinicians attend an in-person onboarding session to not only align our vision and values but the values and goals of our hospital partners as well. In addition, we heavily invest in online and in-person development opportunities for our clinicians to help them reach their greatest potential.
Sound Physicians is looking for an OB Anesthesiologist to join our team in Ft. Worth with the JPS Health Network.
JPS Anesthesiologists’ highlights include:
- Higher acuity OB/GYN; level I trauma center
- 3 physician model; mainly supervision; will do some of own cases
- Variety of 10, 12, and 14-hour shifts. No in-house call; shift work
- Dedicated clinical leadership for MDs and CRNAs
- Large-scale collaborative practice that believes in a positive culture
- OB Fellowship preferred, not required
- Career Development & Leadership Pathway
- Robust well-being resources, comprehensive benefits package with generous PTO
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
Location & Lifestyle
Enjoy an average of 245 days of sunshine and have access to dozen of city parks in and around Dallas/Fort Worth, more than 12 large lakes in driving distance, champion golf courses, and dozens of restaurants and shops. Also known for its arts scene the city offers concert venues, off-Broadway shows, museums, and galleries.
- Named the #1 Hospital in the US by Washington Monthly
- DCEO Magazine named JPS Health Network the Outstanding Health System for the DFW region
- Leapfrog “A” rating for Patient safety
We are dedicated to supporting our hospitalist and post-acute physicians in providing the very best quality care by partnering seamlessly with our partners. Physician founded, led, and managed, Sound Physicians has more than 1,800 hospitalist and post-acute physicians providing inpatient care to more than 180 hospitals and a growing number of post-acute care centers in 35 states across the U.S.
We recruit and retain the best doctors by creating a better career opportunity. Sound Physicians supports our physicians through manageable encounters, flexible schedules, and technology-driven processes that are designed by physicians to work for physicians. Through the SoundInstitute, we promote ongoing educational, professional and career development.