OB/GYN Job In Logan, Utah
Ob/Gyn Opportunity in Logan, UTNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Job Summary:Join an established ob/gyn group located near hospital campus in Logan, UT.
- Board certified or board eligible in ob/gyn
- Eligible for licensure in UT
- Grow newly added Women’s Services at Cache Valley Hospital
- Access to minimally invasive and robotic surgery equipment
- Recently constructive Labor and Delivery Unit
- Join existing group of two ObGyns and two CNM
- Support for new physician through employment
- Competitive starting salary
- Sign-on bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package
About Cache Valley Hospital:
- Caring for patients in Cache, Box Elder, and Rich Counties, as well as Southern Idaho and Eastern Wyoming.
- Collaborative medical staff including hospitalists, orthopedic surgery, primary care, and many other skilled providers.
- 22 bed community hospital
The pristine green Cache Valley is home to Logan, UT and is located about 85 minutes North of Salt Lake City. It blends charming dairy farms, friendly people, outdoor recreation and higher education into a community that feels completely unique and totally comfortable. The turquoise waters of nearby Bear Lake are a boating and fishing destination and the perfect spot for winter and summer play. Cache Valley celebrates a rich culture with the Utah Festival Opera and American West Heritage Center. This outstanding community is something special.
Located approximately 80 miles North of Salt Lake City, Logan is home to Utah State University, a growing and expanding population, and beautiful outdoor recreation. This opportunity couples an excellent quality of life with a terrific practice opportunity.
Since it was established in 2000, Cache Valley Hospital has delivered high quality, cost-effective care to people who live and work in Cache, Box Elder and Rich counties as well as southern Idaho and western Wyoming communities. The medical staff’s patient-centered approach to delivering evidence-based care and utilizing advanced medical technology has ensured exceptional patient experiences and clinical outcomes. In 2013, this community hospital achieved the Health Insight Quality Award as well as five-star rankings from Healthgrades for its statistically significantly better patient outcomes related to spinal fusions and total knee replacements.