OB/GYN Job In Massachusetts
Obgyn Position With Harvard Teaching Hospital - Boston AreaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
A Boston area teaching hospital of Harvard Medical School is seeking an OBGYN Physician. This is a physician-led non-profit, multispecialty group practice with multiple locations in the greater Boston area Nationally recognized for clinical quality and as an innovator in healthcare delivery.
About the Opportunity
- Department includes specialists in Urogynecology disorders
- Minimal call
- Onsite and remote access to electronic medical records
- Strong clinical and administrative practice management support to include nurse practitioners and certified nurse midwives
- Faculty appointment will be commensurate with qualifications
- 217-bed hospital
- EPIC EMR
- Highly competitive compensation package with comprehensive benefits including a 403(b)
- Home to several prestigious colleges and universities including Harvard and MIT
- City population of 116,000 people
- Museums, cafes, book stores, parks, and highly rated public schools
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.