Internal Medicine Job In New York, New York
Internal Medicine For Nyc Pace Program In Brooklyn/bushwick, New YorkNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
Our client is one of the oldest non-profit comprehensive healthcare organizations in the United States. They are a premier provider of home and community-based healthcare and services in the New York metropolitan area, serving all five boroughs of New York City, as well as Westchester, Nassau, and Suffolk Counties.?
We are currently seeking Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Geriatric physicians to serve a richly diverse patient population:
About the Opportunity
- You will be joining the nation?s most extensive not-for-profit Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE)
- This organization provides services that enrich participants' lives and let them live safely at home and in their communities.
- Physicians see patients Monday through Friday.
- Base Salary 220K-230K plus productivity?with fully loaded benefits
- Generous paid time off starting with 9 legal holidays and 28 PTO days up to 32 PTO days
Bushwick, New York - One of the northernmost neighborhoods in Brooklyn
Edgy and increasingly hip, Bushwick is an evolving industrial area marked by imaginative street art and converted warehouses home to artist studios and artisanal coffee shops. Dining options span the globe, and avant-garde nightlife thrives in clubs like performance space House of Yes and quirky bars with vintage, mismatched furnishings. Mature trees shade a few pocket parks and have playgrounds.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.