Internal Medicine Job In New York, New York
Internal Medicine With Nyc Pace Program In Brooklyn Rockaway, Ny - Signing BonusNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
Our client is one of the oldest non-profit comprehensive healthcare organizations in the United States. They are a premier provider of home and community-based healthcare and services in the New York metropolitan area, serving all five boroughs of New York City, as well as Westchester, Nassau, and Suffolk Counties.?
We are currently seeking Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Geriatric physicians to serve a richly diverse patient population.
About this Opportunity
- You will be joining the nation?s largest not-for-profit Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE)
- This organization provides services that enrich the lives of participants and let them live safely at home and in their communities.
- Physicians see patients Monday through Friday with NO CALL.
- Base Salary 220,000 - 230,000 plus productivity bonuses, signing bonus, and fully loaded benefit plan
- Generous paid time off starting with 9 legal holidays and 28 PTO days up to 32 PTO days
Practice in the Center of Brooklyn
Marked by brownstones and Victorian mansions is an evolving area where Caribbean and kosher eateries share streets with trendy cafes and DJ-fueled bars. Tree-lined Eastern Parkway, designed by Frederick Law Olmsted, hosts the annual West Indian Day Parade, while Weeksville Heritage Center preserves homes. Kids have hands-on fun at the Brooklyn Children?s Museum.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.