Internal Medicine Job In New York, New York
Internal Medicine Opportunity With Queens, New York Pace ProgramNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
Our client is one of the oldest non-profit comprehensive healthcare organizations in the United States. They are a premier provider of home and community-based healthcare and services in the New York metropolitan area, serving all five boroughs of New York City, as well as Westchester, Nassau, and Suffolk Counties.?
We are currently seeking Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Geriatric physicians to serve a richly diverse patient population.
About the Opportunity
- You will be joining the nation?s largest not-for-profit Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE)
- This organization provides services that enrich the lives of participants and let them live safely at home and in their communities.
- Physicians see patients Monday through Friday.
- Base salary ranges from $210,000 - $230,000 plus performance bonus incentives & benefits package.
- Generous paid time off starting with 9 legal holidays and 28 PTO days up to 32 PTO days
This Queens Neighborhood Was Just Named One of the World's Trendiest Places to Live
Ridgewood in Queens was just named one of the trendiest places to live in the world. According to the annual?Time Out Index survey, Ridgewood is the fourth-coolest neighborhood on the planet for 2022. The magazine cited the neighborhood's ability to mix new, trendy bars and restaurants while holding onto its history, which includes multiple historic districts and the oldest Dutch fieldstone house, dating back to 1709. It also has many small businesses and mom-and-pop shops, keeping a local feel while offering plenty to do.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.