Physician Assistant Job In Oregon
Ent Physician Assistant Position With 4-day Work Week In Southern OregonNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
A community-owned, not-for-profit medical center located in Southern Oregon has an opening for a Physician Assistant to join their ENT practice. Experience is preferred but they will consider a new graduate.
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary is based on experience
- Full benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life, long-term disability insurance, PTO, CME allowance, and retirement savings plans
- Four 8-hour days per week
- No call at this time but potential for after-hours incentive pay for consults and first assist
- Service population of 110,000
- Blue Zone Certified Employer
- Experience as an Otolaryngologist (ENT) is preferred but they will consider a new graduate or a provider who would like to train in ENT
Known as the "City of Sunshine," this charming town is surrounded by wilderness, and open spaces, and boasts over 300 days of sunshine annually.?The historic downtown features, unexpected dining pleasures, theater, arts, museums, shopping, and a variety of architecture.?Residents enjoy a low cost of living and endless outdoor recreation opportunities with 26 parks totaling over 600 acres.?Apply today to find out more!
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.