Hematology Oncology Job In Ohio
Hematology/Oncology Opportunity in Ohio CPH# JOB-2812227Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
Please contact Eric Gant Jr at 954.837.2756 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- $100K in flexible recruitment funds
- Established practice and world-class organization
- 4.5-day workweek (36 hours clinical, 4 hours admin)
- 7 weeks of vacation time
- Access to clinical trial research program
- Excellent hospitalist team and support staff
- H-1B visas welcome
- Centrally located between multiple large urban hubs
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.