Family Medicine Job In Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
Family Practice Physician Job in Pennsylvania CPH# JOB-2813760Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This employed position offers a competitive compensation with a bonus guarantee after the 1st year. You will also receive medical and dental benefits for you and your family, accrued vacation time, relocation and sign-on package, life insurance/disability, 40 hours of CME plus $3K, a 403(b) retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living in Chambersburg, Pennsylvania, with all the charm and security that comes from people knowing their neighbors and looking out for their welfare. If outdoor activities and community social events bring to mind a gentler way of life you could thrive in, this community is for you.
Let your CompHealth know what's important to you. We can connect you with PC jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, call Steve Kaminsky directly at 203.663.9394 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Competitive salary plus a bonus guaranteed after the 1st year
- Student loan repayment offered through NHSC
- Full comprehensive benefits package
- Outpatient position
- Monday through Friday with a 1:6 phone-only call schedule
- Average 18 to 20 patients per day
- H-1B and J-1 visa sponsorship available
- Will consider board-eligible residents
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.