Pediatrician Job In New York, New York
Pediatric Position In Finger Lakes Region Of Upstate Ny - Loan RepaymentNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
A not-for-profit healthcare provider in the Southern Finger Lakes Region of Upstate New York is adding a BC/BE pediatrician to their hospital-employed team.
- Join 2 other Pediatricians and 3 APPs in an established practice that is expanding services
- Outpatient clinic, shared call, inpatient peds unit, and newborn nursery (no delivery attendance)
- Clinic support staff includes a Practice Manager, 2 LPNs, 1 RN, and 1 Case Manager
- Oversee Family Medicine Residents
Compensation and Benefits Package
- 2-year salary guarantee range of $220,000 - $300,000 (depending on experience)
- Negotiable sign-on bonus, $10K relocation stipend, and possible monthly residency stipend for early commitment
- Benefits include Health/Vision/Dental insurance; vacation time; CME Days; occurrence-based malpractice insurance; 401k plan funded by employer and optional 403b and 457 retirement plans; qualifies for PSLF and NHSC loan repayment (also offer assistance up to $125k for 5 years); annual stipend for CME, professional org. dues; paid NYS medical license, federal DEA license, and hospital staff dues; on-campus child care; H1-B cap exempt facility offers visa sponsorship, and much more
Chemung County, NY - Twin Tiers of Southern New York
The Southern Finger Lakes and Pennsylvania Grand Canyon area, known locally as the Twin Tiers, offer a truly exceptional lifestyle. Nestled in low rolling hills, the Twin Tiers covers 9,000 square miles of lakes, hills, villages, and vineyards, including over 650 miles of lakefront property. Midway between New York City and Niagara Falls, the Twin Tiers is known for picturesque lakes, lush forests, scenic bluffs, and valleys dotted with wineries, orchards, dairy farms, resorts, and country inns. The low crime rate, low traffic volumes, short commuting distances, and easygoing, rural character enable a comfortable lifestyle that urban areas can?t match. The Twin Tiers also boasts many educational opportunities for families, including public, private, faith-based, and Montessori schools. An array of arts and music, athletics, and other educational programs are available through local learning and community organizations. You are only a 2-hour drive from Syracuse, a 2.5-hour drive from Buffalo, and roughly a 4-hour drive from Philadelphia and New York City.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.