General/Adult Psychiatry Job In Kingston, New York
Adult Outpatient Psychiatrist Opportunity in Kingston, New York CPH# JOB-2829451Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This position offers a competitive compensation package. You will also receive full comprehensive benefits, including loan repayment and malpractice with tail coverage.
You will enjoy living and working in New York's picturesque countryside. The Hudson River Valley has a host of outdoor activities like rock climbing, hiking, biking, sailing, ski slopes, and New York vineyards.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any psychiatry jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please contact Nancy Montgomery directly at 203.663.9416 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Adult outpatient psychiatry
- Flexible schedule offered
- Light phone call schedule
- Must be board certified with 1 year of training
- Patient-centered facility
- No non-compete; can have private practice
- Full comprehensive benefits
- Malpractice with tail coverage
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.