Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call David Wolfe: Sign in to view
Hematology Oncology Job In Amarillo, Texas
Hematology/Oncologist - physician led, large/growing health system!Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call David Wolfe: Sign in to view
Company: NOW Healthcare Profession/Specialty: Hematology Oncology Location: Amarillo, Texas
Job DescriptionNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call David Wolfe: Sign in to view
Thriving and growing national healthcare system seeks a Hematology/Oncologist in Amarillo, TX!
- An extensive hospital system in Amarillo, Texas providing clinical excellence to the Texas Panhandle and the tristate area. acclaimed for its superior quality and customer service.
- Top 100 Hospital (in 2012, 2013, 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019)
- Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work
Benefits : Hematology/Oncologist
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate Student Loans
- Relocation allowance
- Residency stipend
- Paid malpractice coverage
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
About the Opportunity: Hematology/Oncologist
- Join strong team of Hematologist/Oncologists, Radiation Oncologist, Surgical Oncologists & APPs
- Inpatient/Outpatient position
- No Call Requirement
- 600K Service area
- Epic EMR
About the Community:
- The Amarillo metro area has a total population of roughly 268,000 residents and is situated within Potter and Randall counties. With an altitude of 3,672, low humidity and gentle breezes, the area experiences more than 270 sunny days annually.
- Amarillo is a thriving mid-size city. Lowest unemployment rate in Texas. Major industries include national defense/weapons assembly, food packaging & distribution, education, healthcare, oil & gas, and a heavy regional influence around ranching and farming. Amarillo has been ranked as one of the least expensive urban areas in America to live.
- American, United and Southwest Airlines serve Rick Husband Amarillo International Airport with more than 50 daily arrivals and departures.
- Situated in close proximity to explore New Mexico, Colorado, Kansas, & Oklahoma. Enjoy easy access to the mountains of Colorado and New Mexico
- Enjoy outdoor activities like camping, hiking, mountain biking, horseback riding and rock climbing to concerts, museums and fine dining, Amarillo and the surrounding areas offer something for everyone. Downtown Amarillo has experienced rapid growth, which has resulted in the addition of new activities and attractions. Enjoy cultural amenities ranging from the Amarillo Globe News for the Performing Arts, Amarillo Botanical Gardens and the Amarillo Museum of Art to family-friendly activities such as the Amarillo Zoo or the Don Harrington Discovery Center.
- Enjoy The Sodpoodles AA Professional Baseball affiliated with the Arizona Diamond Backs.
- Explore beautiful Palo Duro Canyon, the nation’s second largest canyon. Palo Duro opens up from a flat plain to an 800-foot deep canyon covering more than 20,000 acres providing hiking, biking and outdoor opportunities year round.
- U.S. Route 66–Sixth Street Historic District is a hub for dining and antiques
- No state income tax
- Palo Duro Canyon
- U.S. Rout 66-Sixth Street Historic District is a hub for dining and antiques
- Situated in close proximity to explore New Mexico, Colorado, Kansas, Oklahoma and more
- No state income tax
About NOW Healthcare
We place APPs and MDs in all 50 states for over 700 health systems. We only do permanent placements. We find you your ideal position. Let us know exactly what you want!
Contact Information Apply to Job Save to Dashboard