Internal Medicine Job In Greensboro, North Carolina
Internal Medicine Physician - Physician Owned Org, uncapped $Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Greensboro, North Carolina
Leading Healthcare Group seeks a Primary Care Physician to work in a Internal Medicine Physician setting in Greensboro, NC!
Come take the best position in the US right now for a Primary Care Physician!! This group takes pride in all the work they do and makes a huge impact in Greensboro! Contact Raymond Stiles 843-574-8233 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Competitive Salary, based on experience
- Comprehensive benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Retirement
- Great PTO
- Partnership Track!
About the Group:
- 11 office locations throughout Greensboro and in Oak Ridge
- Physician-owned, physician-led multi-specialty medical group of 55 MDs (25 are family physicians)
About the Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Physician Role:
- Full-time position, Monday-Friday position Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Physician
- Provide primary medical care in a holistic manner to patients of all ages
- Average # of patients seen per day: 20-25
- Internal Medicine Physician
- License in North Carolina or pending
About the Area:
- Greensboro is a city of 300,000 people, with a regional population of approximately 1.6 million. Greensboro is located in the central “Piedmont” area of North Carolina, within easy driving distance of both the mountains and the beach via Interstate 40 and several other major highways. There is a four-season climate (winter is very short and moderate!) The Piedmont Triad International airport in Greensboro has 6 different airlines and 65+ flights daily, direct to major cities in the East, South and Midwest. Arts, education and recreation opportunities are plentiful in Greensboro, including 4 colleges and universities, the prestigious Eastern Music Festival, a regional shopping and convention center, a great park system with lakes, bike trails and gardens, a variety of public and private schools, diverse faith organizations, and numerous clubs and groups to engage nearly every possible interest.
We place APPs and MDs in all 50 states for over 700 health systems. We only do permanent placements. We find you your ideal position. Let us know exactly what you want!