Internal Medicine Job In Burlington, Wisconsin
Internal Medicine PhysicianNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Joylynn Brink: Sign in to view
Find your new path with Aurora Health Care
Explore an exceptional opportunity in Burlington
Aurora Health Care is seeking an Internal Medicine Physician who is interested in joining an organization that is committed to achieving high-quality health care.
- Multi-specialty practice adjacent to our Aurora Burlington Medical Center providing most ancillary services your patients may require
- Outpatient position with excellent call (phone only)
- Generous student loan forgiveness program up to $180,000 or Sign-on Bonus available
- Stable health care system in top decile for quality of patient care
- Employed position with full benefits and malpractice coverage
- Excellent quality of life with abundant outdoor recreational activities
Burlington is a community that offers the best of both worlds -- unique character in a rural, lake-dotted area with ready access to metropolitan areas. Situated conveniently 30 minutes southwest of Milwaukee and just 90 minutes from Chicago or Madison, Burlington has retained its small town charm. Burlington is a diverse locale with a strong economic base boasting a prosperous historic downtown area.
Aurora Health Care is the largest health care system in Wisconsin. With service areas extending to Northeastern Illinois, Aurora is anchored by two top tier tertiary/quaternary care centers. Our integrated delivery model allows Aurora physicians and advanced practice professionals to support their patients, connect with colleagues and offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care.
What makes being an Aurora physician unique? We make it easy for you to do what you do best - care for patients. Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology, and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for patients.