Geriatric Medicine Job In California
Internal Medicine-Geriatrics physician in San FranciscoNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Our client is recruiting Internal Medicine or Family Medicine candidates with a geriatric
fellowship for their Satellite Health Services Clinics. You will be working as a clinician and
will provide direct patient care with other healthcare professionals as they relate to medical
care at their clinic and hospital in San Francisco. The Clinician adheres to the adequacy and
appropriateness of medical care provided to clinic patients. Represents clinic health services
in community relationships and provides assistance in the growth of the clinic.
- Based on 40 hours per week, with two Saturdays per month worked. One week day
- off in lieu of the Saturday worked.
- This is an employed position and includes salary (negotiable) and bonus, paid time off,
- educational leave, malpractice insurance, retirement, and other benefits.
- Assists with the medical care of patients at the Health Services clinic.
- Serves as a clinician and medical practitioner for the clinic.
- Works with the clinic staff, physicians, nurse practitioners, medical assistants, etc.
- Participates in all clinic policies, procedures and guidelines designed to ensure the provision
- of adequate, comprehensive care.
- Communicates with the Medical Director and Clinic Chief, regarding policies, standards and
- specific patient problems.
- Serves as a member of the organized medical staff, attends medical staff meetings and ensures
- adherence to the medical staff bylaws, rules, and regulations.
- Participates in the development and implementation of educational programs with the clinic staff
- and the community.
- Currently licensed to practice medicine in the State of California
- Family Practice or Internal Medicine with Geri fellowship
- Current Board Certification or if new grad board eligible.
- Current Drug Enforcement Administration Registration or one due soon.
- Administrative experience a plus.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to communicate effectively in Cantonese (Preferred), or Mandarin (helpful).
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills.
- Additional languages (Mandarin, Taiwanese) a plus.
- Computer skills needed for Electronic Medical Records (NextGen).
County (Daly City). All the amenities of the metro area are nearby either by car or BART transit
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.