Family Medicine Job In Hendersonville, Tennessee
Primary Care Physician to Join Employed Group in Suburban Nashville, TN!Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Kathy Haley: Sign in to view
Hendersonville – TriStar Medical Group – Fairvue
Outpatient PRIMARY CARE Practice Seeking Additional Physician in northeast suburb of Nashville!
• HCA Employed – TriStar Medical Group – Fairvue (Kennesaw neighborhood)
• Join group which includes 2 Med/Ped and 2 FP physicians, one NP
• Family oriented culture among the colleagues in the group
• Seeking BE or BC FP or Med/Ped Physician
• Averaging 20-28 patients daily per provider
• Beautifully designed and decorated medical office building built in 2015
• Expanding group to meet increasing patient/population growth in the community
• Serving high-income areas of Gallatin and Hendersonville
• Financial - HCA’s Employment model provides base salary plus benefits as well as marketing, relocation, sign-on bonus, student loan assistance, etc.
Hendersonville is a city in Sumner County, Tennessee, on Old Hickory Lake. The population was 51,372 at the 2010 census. Hendersonville is part of the Nashville Metropolitan Statistical Area and is located 18 miles northeast of downtown Nashville. The city was settled around 1784 by Daniel Smith, and is named for William Henderson. In 2009 Hendersonville was named as one of the ten best cities for families by Family Circle Magazine.
TriStar Hendersonville Medical Center is an advanced facility offering all realms of healthcare needs. With over $40 million invested since 2000 in expanding the Emergency Room, Critical Care Unit, Endoscopy lab, Surgical Services unit and Women’s Services department as well as upgrading to the latest technology such as breast MRI and digital mammography.
- 110 licensed beds
- 250+ medical staff members
- More than 30 medical specialties
- Growing, affluent lakeside community just 20 minutes north of downtown Nashville
- Dedicated inpatient surgical unit
- Critical Care Unit set to double in size in 2010 from 10 beds to 20
- Accredited Chest Pain Center
- HD surgical microscope with digital and video capabilities
- Propeller software that eliminates movement for better MRI images
- Northern Middle Tennessee’s only dedicated breast MRI table