Pediatrician Job In Ruston, Louisiana
Physician Job in ,Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Deborah Starling: Sign in to view
Northern Louisiana Medical Center, a 159 bed hospital is seeking a BE / BC Pediatrician to join an existing FQHC.
- Call coverage currently 10 days per month
- Will provide inpatient Pediatric and well baby coverage
Ruston, LA is located in Northern Louisiana, right on I-20, just 30 minutes from Monroe and an hour to Shreveport and has a population well over 45,000 people in Lincoln Parish!
- Home of Louisiana Tech University and Grambling State University
- #1 rated golf course in Louisiana - Squire Creek Country Club - designed by Tom Fazio
- Annual Peach Festival
- Two airports with 1 hour that connects to DFW, IAH and ATL International airports
- Small town living that supports families, children, and their community
- Tons of city amenities!
- Shreveport amenities (casinos, entertainment, concerts, and musicals) are just 1 hour away
A competitive recruitment package may include:
- Sign on and/or commencement bonuses
- Relocation, CME, licensure expenses
- Possible stipend for the remainder of training
- Medical education loan repayment assistance
Ready to learn more? Complete our video screening to introduce yourself to the hospital administration team and begin the application process.
Visit Northern Louisiana Medical Center:
Visit Ruston, LA: http://www.rustonlincoln.com/ & http://www.ruston.org/
The economy in Ruston and Lincoln Parish is firmly rooted in education by Louisiana Tech and Grambling State University, the two largest employers in the area. Other companies include:
- Weyerhauser - Administrative offices and several manufacturing plants
- St. Gobain Containers - Supply Tobasco bottles
- Federal Home Products - Stainless steel kitchen products
- Smurfit-stone Containers - pulp and paper manufacturer
- Davidson Transportation - Long distance trucking
- Hogan Hardwoods - Lumber
We have lots of outdoor activities:
- Fishing and Hunting
- Squire Creek Country Club, 18 hole golf course designed by Tom Fazio
- Annual Squire Creek Louisiana Peach Festival
- LA Tech University Golf Course
- Ruston Country Club
- Antique Shopping
- Louisiana Military Museum
Northern Louisiana Medical Center is a 159-bed, full-service facility accredited by The Joint Commission. The facility offers residents of Ruston and the surrounding communities a Cancer Center, a CCU, Emergency care, Diagnostic Imaging, Labor and Delivery Services, Pediatrics, Surgical Services, a Sleep Center, a Women’s Center and more. The Medical Staff has 63 active and 41 courtesy members.