Emergency Medicine Job In New York, New York
New York-Based Facility is Seeking an EM Physician - Moderate Volume ED CPH# JOB-2356679Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This community's old-fashioned charm, toy village-like Main Street, family values, myriad museums, high fun quotient, and a commitment to locally-owned businesses, make the community a model place to live in grand style.
It is also a village of unending scenery, located on beautiful lake and framed by rolling green hills.
For further details about this opportunity and other CompHealth Emergency Medicine opportunities nationwide, contact Charles Rodriguez at 954 837 2601, email email@example.com. JOB-2356679.
- Very collegial environment
- 132 shifts per year / 1584 net clinical hours
- 11-12 hour shifts - Will accept P/T & F/T
- Teaching position available- Have an academic appointment with Prestigious Medical School
- 90 min. to Albany or Syracuse.NYC or Boston in 3 hours
- Comprehensive benefits plan
- CME-$4k and 10 Days
- Malpractice with tail coverage
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.