Trauma Surgery Job In Arizona
Trauma Surgeon Needed in Arizona Based HospitalNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Arizona based hospital is seeking a General Surgeon with Trauma experience to join their established practice:
- Ideal candidates will have experience in developing and achieving accreditation for a Level III Trauma Center.
- Physicians can expect to enter a practice with high patient demand, a loyal patient base, in an expanding suburban market.
- Preferred candidate will have three (3) to five (5) years of experience and must be BE/BC.
- A fellowship-trained surgeon is preferred, however, applications for General Surgery will be accepted and reviewed.
- Also, graduating residents will be considered.
- Call Coverage 1:4 - shared with three other physicians
- Anesthesia coverage is available 24/7 in the hospital
- On-call staff covers emergency cases
- Sixteen OR's, one dedicated cysto room and one hybrid suite
- Two da Vinci SI and da Vinci XI Robots
- State-of-the-Art GI lab and dedicated GI Staff
- City offers mix of highly-rated private and public schools
- Comprehensive Recruitment Package includes:
- Competitive Wage Structure
- Annual CME Allowance
- Medical Center is a 300-bed facility offering a full range of inpatient and outpatient services including cardiology and cardiothoracic surgery, orthopedics, minimally invasive surgery (including two da Vinci surgical robots), neurology and neurosurgery, GI, a free-standing Women's Center, and Wound Care Center.
- Easy Access to Phoenix, Sedona, Scottsdale and San Diego for Weekend Getaways
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.