Internal Medicine Job In San Antonio, Texas
Post-Acute Care PhysicianNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Kyle Wofford: Sign in to view
San Antonio in Brief
San Antonio captures the spirit of Texas, retaining its sense of history and tradition while carefully blending in cosmopolitan progress as the eighth largest city in the U.S. Sounds and flavors of Native Americans, Old Mexico, Germans, the Wild West, African-Americans and the Deep South make for a wonderfully diverse community.
The San Antonio File
- Education. The San Antonio Independent School District has a mission of graduating all its students and preparing them for success in higher education.
- Real Estate. San Antonio is one of the top 15 active housing markets in the U.S., offering a large selection of relatively affordable homes.
- Family. San Antonio is an excellent playground for children, given its many family-friendly attractions, and its neighborhoods foster a great sense of community.
- Culture. San Antonio offers a diverse cultural scene that includes everything from visual art, theater and dance to music, festivals and museums.
- Recreation. San Antonio is a haven for golfers, and residents enjoy a wide variety of recreational activities including organized programs for youth and adults.
- Weather. San Antonio's weather is warm during the summer months, and usually mild during the winter, with highs in the mid-60s.
San Antonio Fun Fact
San Antonio was founded in 1718, with the establishment of Mission San Antonio de Valero, which became etched in the annals of history in 1836 as The Alamo.
, our purpose is to perfect physicians' ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Through our more than 20,000 affiliated physicians and advanced practice clinicians, TeamHealth offers outsourced emergency medicine, hospital medicine, critical care, anesthesiology, orthopedic hospitalist, acute care surgery, obstetrics and gynecology hospitalist, ambulatory care, post-acute care and medical call center solutions to approximately 3,300 acute and post-acute facilities and physician groups nationwide. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for physicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, hospital partners and physicians alike.