Internal Medicine Job In Illinois
Adding a Traditional Internal Medicine specialistNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
- Direct from training: $200,000 - $210,000/year plus productivity incentivebonus plan. Forgivable loan for educational debt considered.
- With practice experience: $210,000 - $220,000/year plus productivity incentive bonus plan
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance included
- Initial contract term: 2-3years and renewable
- Benefits: Health, life, vision, dental, disability, and AD & D insurance, malpractice coverage with tail, 403(b) pension plan plus 457(b) tax-deferral option, employee child care center, six weeks annual paid time off plus one week of CME time, $5,000 professional expense allowance, and more.
In 2011, Blessing Hospital was named one of the "100 Best Places to Work in Health Care" by Modern Healthcare magazine, in 2012 was named a "Top Rural Hospital" by the Leapfrog Group, and is ranked among the US's top 8% "Most Wired" hospitals for its computer technology development. The Blessing System holds "A" bond ratings from Moody's as well as Standard and Poors.
The city of Quincy is located on limestone bluffs overlooking the Mississippi River, and is renowned for its natural beauty, preservation of its exceptional stock of Victorian Era homes, and its highly developed programs in the arts. It has been cited as one of the 50 top small arts communities in the U.S., and one of the top 100 small cities in which to live. In 2010, Forbes Magazine listed Quincy as the #8 Best Small City in the US to Raise a Family. Crime and unemployment are unusually low while recreational facilities and lifestyle amenities are unusually high. The community also offers excellent public and parochial schools, a 2-year public community college, a 4-year private university, two vocational colleges, fine dining, and abundant recreational facilities. It is located two hours from St. Louis, three and a half hours from Kansas City, and four hours from Chicago. Quincy's Baldwin Field offers six commuter flights daily to St. Louis, and Amtrak provides two round trip passenger trains daily to Chicago. They have a population 50,000, good schools and a college in town.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.